Update: 9th November 2020
I’ve been practicing the following adjusted treatments since July 27th, with some additional measures added as guidelines have evolved:
- I no longer offer free 15 minute face to face consultations. If you’d like to talk to me prior to committing to treatment you can call me or arrange a 15 minute Skype meeting.
- All appointments are pre-screened by phone/ email for risk factors. Whether you have filled in a pre-civid questionnaire or not, you will have to fill in a covid questionnaire on arrival to my clinic – in the waiting room.
- On arrival please ensure you are wearing a mask. If you aren’t then please take a free disposable mask from my waiting room. Please ensure the first thing you do on entry is sanitise your hands with alcohol gel in the waiting room.
- Only one patient will be allowed into my treatment room at any one time, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Patients will be expected to wear a face mask. If you don’t have a face mask I have disposable masks available at the clinic. To avoid risk of virus transmission I will also be wearing a face mask.
- As before: The clinic is fully cleaned between patients, including all touch points – chairs, door handles, desk etc.
- If you have a fever, new onset cough, have been near someone with suspected or confirmed covid-19 you cannot come in for treatment and must follow appropriate isolation measures.