Following the announcement from the Welsh Assembly Government on 27th July, I am now open once more.
I’ve been ready to start work for quite some time now. Things will be slightly different – as detailed below – but on the whole its a similar process with a slightly different procedure.
- I no longer offer free 15 minute face to face consultations. If you’d like to talk to me prior to committing to treatment you can call me or arrange a 15 minute Skype meeting.
- All appointments are pre-screened by phone/ email for risk factors.
- Only one patient will be allowed into my treatment room at any one time, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- As treatment involves getting within 2 metres, patients will be expected to wear a face mask. If you don’t have a face mask I have disposable masks available at the clinic. To avoid risk of virus transmission I will also be wearing a face mask.
- Patients will need to wash hands as soon as they enter the clinic and on leaving the clinic.
- As before: The clinic is fully cleaned between patients, including all touch points – chairs, door handles, desk etc.
- If you have a fever, new onset cough, have been near someone with suspected or confirmed covid-19 you cannot come in for treatment and must follow appropriate isolation measures.